The APAC Forum is recognised for attracting premier speakers, from healthcare and related industries, from around the globe. These are the headlining speakers for APAC Forum 2016.
5TH APAC FORUM
The APAC Forum has quickly become one of the largest health improvement conferences in the world, and it’s hailed as the best. In 2016 it will convene in Sydney and is set to attract the biggest delegation of change-makers APAC Forum and Australia has ever seen.
Providing a unique platform to improve the health and wellbeing of our population, APAC Forum unites global thought leaders, frontline teams, colleagues and contemporaries to:
– inspire every person working in health
– stimulate cross-sectorial and multi-disciplinary dialogue
– nurture knowledge transfer
– design and share best practice
– enable each and every delegate to become a catalyst for change
Once again Ko Awatea has secured a lively, interesting and challenging programme for it’s 5th APAC Forum. Our programme gives you access to more than 100 high-profile speakers across 48 concurrent sessions. You will hear from world-renowned presenters, as well as the best Asia-Pacific has to offer; people who are pioneering change and making a real difference to their organisations and to the lives of their patients and communities.
START NETWORKING RIGHT NOW -
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT APP
The Ko Awatea Events app has now been updated to include all the information you will need for the APAC Forum 2016.
This app will not only help you find your way around the event in September, it also comes with several features you can start using now so you get as much as possible out of the event. This app will allow you to:
• Network with hundreds of like-minded healthcare professionals before, during and after the event allowing you to make connections that last well beyond the APAC Forum;
• Review speaker profiles and follow them on social media;
• Locate and check in to each of your sessions throughout the three days; and
• Scan QR codes on conference posters to see the information via KoLab, a collaborative, interactive atlas of system improvement activities; and
• Share your unique views and experience on the sessions you attend and the event overall.
Download below or search
for the Ko Awatea Events app