After it’s successful launch at last year’s APAC Forum, InSight talks are back. InSight is a series of rapid-fire short talks, which are complimentary with your APAC Forum registration (however event organisers, Ko Awatea, do warn that spaces are limited so you need to book).
InSight will offer viewers a short, powerful dose of ideas, information and inspiration. The speakers are innovators from all walks of life. And their talks are designed to get you thinking about how you can replicate their ideas and success in your own healthcare setting.
So many ideas
Some of the biggest names in health are coming to APAC Forum in Sydney this September. Are you?
The names of the InSight speakers, who will present at the upcoming APAC forum in Sydney (12 to 14 September), have recently been released. They include:
– Junaid Bajwa, executive director of Healthcare Services for MSD, UK
– Professor John Fraser, pre-eminent intensivist from The Price Charles and St Anderw’s War Memorial Hospitals, Australia
– Chris Darwin, conservationist and great-great grandson of Charle’s Darwin, Australia
– Nwando Olayiwola, multi-award winning physician from University of California, USA
– Jim Collins, leadership coach and author, USA
– Johnathan Lancaster, chief medical officer of Myriad Genetics, USA