Creating Culture, Book 3 of Ko Awatea’s Healthcare Transformation series, is now available as a Kindle e-book through Amazon.
The Healthcare Transformation series provides a toolkit for creating transformational change in the complex healthcare environment.
Transformational change is essential to enable the healthcare sector to meet increasing demand and increasing costs within a limited budget. Isolated service or process improvements are not enough: healthcare organisations must learn how to design and implement system integration and whole-of-system change that fundamentally transform the way care is delivered.
Book 3 of the series addresses organisational culture in healthcare services. It considers:
• Why is culture important?
• How many types of culture are there?
• What is the best way to manage micro-cultures such as quality, safety or bullying?
• How do culture and technology interact?
• What is the relationship between culture and leadership?
• How can culture be improved in existing, new, or merged healthcare organisations?
Creating Culture is available for purchase through Amazon.